24 July 2008

DONE!!!!!!

Well I have achieved it finally. When I joined Cranfield MBA, I had following objectives in terms of my professional development and my career:

To join a large MNC- globally recognised
To get into a global position- that gives worldwide experience
To get selected for a Business Leadership Programme (BLP) of the company
To work in a Strategic Procurement role (though I finalised my role target only after long consultations with Cranfield’s Careers Services department and Cranfield alumni. When I joined Cranfield, I did not know what kind of role would best suit me and my aspirations)

Today I am glad and proud to say that I have finally achieved all my objectives. I have been selected for a strategic procurement role under the BLP of Arcelor Mittal.

I have earlier worked with one of the largest corporations of India- ONGC and now I am going to be a part of one of the largest corporations of the world.

This success would not have come without the support of my family, my parents (who have backed me at every step), my friends, Cranfield Careers and most importantly Cranfield Alumni. I guess I owe big to Cranfield. It has truly been a life-changing experience for me at least.

No comments: