14 November 2007

Discover yourself!

One of the MBAs from the outgoing batch told us that you will discover something new at Cranfield about yourself, apart from knowing inner self. I thought I know myself well and there is no such quality which may be too important and which I may have missed so far. I was once again proved wrong.

I love giving presentations and I have been doing this during my college days and in my professional life (though not as frequently as I am required to do here at Cranfield); but after coming to Cranfield I have realised that I not only enjoy giving presentations, but I can also prepare some of very creative and interesting presentations. So far I have worked on many presentations and every time I have received great accolades from my colleagues, sometimes totally unexpected. More than the presentations, people love my presentation style and tell me that my presentations are binding as well as entertaining.

I feel that should be the target of the person delivering the presentation. You should be able to keep your audience focused on you and your presentation.

I have learnt to exploit the power point maximum, and stage covering as well while delivering the presentation.


Rest, Spanish language classes are going slow n well. Our instructor is really funny and interesting.

Some finance companies visited campus last week and are now in the process of collecting CVs. This reminds me of some doubts, which people in Asia (read India) have about the job markets in UK. I have got many queries regarding the job situation in UK. I have discussed this issue in my blog earlier too, that jobs in UK are not that easy as in India, a developing economy short of skilled manpower. In the developed nations like US, UK etc. you have to run after the companies and it’s not the other way round as is in India. So you need to work with perseverance and patience before you finally get a job.

Adios, hasta pronto!

(Bye, c u later)

1 comment:

abhishek said...

tu jarror management guru banega........