15 April 2008

Apologies...

It’s really long when I last wrote something on my blog. With due apologies to all my readers, I would like to list down all the important happenings in the last one month, due to which I have been abstained from not writing anything:

1. There were so many assignments and reports pending in Feb/ March.

2. First ever Cranfield Career Fair was held on 12th March 2008. There were many such companies on campus that day, for which it was the maiden visit to Cranfield. It was a busy day for us as we interacted with company representatives. It was actually the race against time because there were many companies but the time span was short.

3. We had our exams in the next week. The most hectic period of my life, Term 2, came to an end with these exams.

4. Immediately after the exams we had a 2 week long Easter break and I went back home to re-connect with my family and friends.

So it was an extremely busy month and I came back to Cranfield on 6th April, 2008.

No comments: