07 January 2008

Holidays in UK

The 2 week break was the first opportunity for me to spend time at my own will in UK. The first few days of the break were spent idling around, playing cards with friends and watching some of the new hindi movies that I missed in the last few months. I watched all the new releases and also saw the three parts of Godfather, which I have been thinking of doing for long.


During the break I went to London with my family: my wife Sherry, my sis in law Shelley and my long time friend cum bro in law Anil. Anil n I joined MBA at Cranfield together and we were together during engineering too. He is married to my wife’s Sis – Shelley, and we four enjoy a lot together. Its pertinent to mention here that some of my blogs are edited by Shelley, before they appear here.


We were joined by Kunal and Ajay, our MBA mates. We all went to Madam Tussad’s wax museum and London Eye. It was an amazing day. We all got so many photographs clicked with the wax figures of some of the most famous personalities of the world.


I also explored a new game during the holidays: Lawn Tennis. A new learning and a new dimension. I love exploring and learning new things.


I spent a lot of time with friends, listening to their experiences and trying to learn from them. I believe that’s a wonderful learning as one tends to learn more from other’s stories and experiences rather than text books.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi u doin a grt job! & yup v d a grt time at d museum...Lookin frwd for more such moments in London.. Gud luck honey for ur future bye

UMESH AGARWAL said...

I just had a hurried look on the blog and felt enthralled to read about ur holidays.

The whole Madam Tussad and London Eye started rolling in front of my eyes again.....

It was fun.....